The ERC training complex is a unique facility in terms of infrastructure and opportunities. It was designed for educational and popularizing events with specialization in different business segments.
Thanks to the installed solutions, it provides the possibilities for stationary and remote monitoring of complex systems, lab sessions, equipment compatibility testing and passing examinations according to the world standards.
The total area of the training complex is more than 3000 m2, which provides traditional and unique, difficult to repeat in other conditions possibilities:
- a conference hall for 180 persons in the format of a cinema hall equipped for holding various events and supplemented by cocktail rooms, dressing rooms, halls with a separate entrance for holding press conferences, product launches, performances of various formats, as well as holding concerts and other performances in the near future.
- a series of modern, comfortable and ergonomic separate classes for different audiences, involving equipment depending on concrete tasks for 70/50/35/20/10 persons and VUE standard class for four students with a room for an exam administrator.
- VIP meeting rooms for 12 or more persons.
- a server laboratory based on the most relevant and state of the art solutions for testing, trainings, demonstrations and study of the latest samples.
- a food court for 180 persons with freshly prepared food.
- a three-story showroom with product samples from different distribution areas.
- possibility of prompt delivery (20-30 minutes) from the warehouse of any of more than 50,000 SKU for operational demonstration.
In 2014, the ERC training complex became an authorized HP training partner in Ukraine and other countries. In 2019, it became an authorized HPE training partner in the same cluster of countries, including training partnership with VMware.
In 2017, the ERC training complex became one of the three training centers in Europe selected by Lenovo Data Center Group for the implementation of training programs and certification of company partners in the EMEA region.
Since 2020, the complex has gained new opportunities thanks to its deployment in new territories and inclusion of additional infrastructure modules.
The ERC training complex is aimed at further development, replenishment of the educational base, expansion of the educational and presentation complex opportunities, increasing specialists’ professionalism, contributing to the competitiveness of ERC business partners, and, as a result, strengthening the country’s economy.
- Trainings, presentations, testing, study of products, analytical materials, theoretical principles;
- Discussions, negotiations, roundtable discussions, testing with partners, webinars;
- Online-training, equipment testing, lab sessions;
- Use of state of the art equipment and its demonstration;
- Exploring new products and technologies;
- Passing exams, in particular according to the VUE Class program/protocol/standard;
- Press conferences, global announcements, authorized program events (using the Conference Hall);
- eSports tournaments on console and PC disciplines;
- Training courses;
- Testing and configuration concepts for pre-orders and software scripts;
- Schedules of future receipts of promising and serial product samples and their presentation/testing;
- Organization and assistance in organizing events of business partners for training customers and end users with the advisory (accompanying, technical) participation of ERC on a contractual basis.